ForumCategory: Physical Shares to DematHow can I cash share certificate early?

How can I cash share certificate early?Shares Recovery India Staff asked 2 years ago

1 Answers

Best Answer

How can I cash share certificate early?Pravin Poloju Staff answered 2 years ago
You can cash your share certificate early in an easy way. If you have physical share certificate, you can contact your demat broker company where you have DP (Depository Participant).
You have to submit your original physical shares certificate, DRF (Dematerialisation Request Form) form along with your signature and required documents.
After they convert your physical shares to Demat, you can cash your shares certificate in the time provided by the broker company.
If you don’t have the physical shares certificate, first you have to apply for a duplicate shares certificate and follow the above procedure to cash your share certificate.